Big Printing Las Vegas is here to work with you and make sure you get exactly what you are looking for. Big Printing Las Vegas offers a 4 day turnaround time on the standard pop up booth panel systems from the date of approved art. On larger pop-up booth displays, it’s always best to allow 7 working days to complete. We can rush deals through at additional cost, so please plan at least 2 weeks in advance.
What is the difference between a linear pop-up display and a PVC pop up booth?
- A trade show pop up display is similar to a pop-up booth except a pop-up display is limited to straight and curved designs.
- Linear Pop-up displays come with dye sub fabric whereas linear pop-up booth comes with roll-able PVC panels.
- Your pop up booth, as described above, can be produced in an L-shaped, curved, gull wing, horseshoe, star-shaped or serpentine display.
- You gain a lot more options with a pop-up booth including internal shelving, pop-up towers, LED lighting, LCD monitor mounts, and other trade show booth add on and accessories.
- Pop up displays are produced with similar pop-up booth frame systems except Big Printing Las Vegas pop-up displays utilize dye sub fabric graphics.
- A pop-up booth is lined with a flexible 22 mil PVC UV printed panels that attach to the pop-up frame with magnets.
However, both pop-ups are lightweight and portable. Want more information? Then contact Big Printing Las Vegas today at (702) 823-5004. Our pop up booth display systems are produced, printed and ready for delivery or pick up from the 80,000 sq ft N las Vegas trade show display facility just 10 miles North of all major trade show venues and the Las Vegas Convention Center in Southern Nevada. Being close to trade show capital of the world, Las Vegas, allows Big Printing Las Vegas the ability to meet your dynamic trade show display, pop up booth, exhibit, signs and trade show accessories needs rather efficiently.
Call us today at (702) 823-5004 for all your pop up booth request. We also ship anywhere in the United States from Orlando, NY or Chicago to San Diego, Denver, and Arizona.